PMO Award contest is nearly over!
We are delighted to have received an enthusiastic feedback in response to our PMO Award contest! Our Program Board is now getting ready to evaluate applications from Project Management Offices which shared their experiences and best practices. The members of PB are:
- Maciej Bodych - an expert in project and project portfolio, PMO and quality management. Led IT and consulting projects in project management and project portfolio management, project office implementation and organizational maturity model assessment (including OPM3® and CMMI models). Trainer of mentioned subjects.
- Witold Hendrysiak - president of the PMI Poland Chapter. Has 15 years of experience in the field of project management and holds PMP Project Management Institute certificate. Co-founder of PMI Warsaw Poland Chapter – PMI’s first branch in Poland.
- Michał Rączka - a project management expert experienced in IT and e-commerce industries. Currently he is the IT Director at Allegro Group responsible for CEE region. He is also an agile project management trainer at the High School of Banking.
- Jerzy Stawicki - an expert in the field of project management, experienced project manager, currently a Managing Director of JS PROJECT. Consultant advising on building project management systems, creating PMO and development or implementation of project and project portfolio management methodologies.
- Krzysztof Tomkiewicz - doctor of technical sciences in engineering with a specialization in technical diagnostics. Has several years of research and teaching Experience. He advised training and consulting companies in the field of product development, marketing and market analyzes.
The winners of the contest will be granted the award in the following way:
- The most mature PMO will be entitled to two free of charge trainings, 2 days each, dedicated to PMO and its employees and employees from other departments.
- The fastest growing PMO will receive, free of charge, the service related to the maturity audit for PMO along with the development plan for PMO.
We would like to thank all the participants for joining the competition. The final results will be announced at the conference.