Yesterday, the Program Board had a very important and very fruitful meeting.
And so, today, we have this great pleasure to present you next Speakers who will share on the 14th April their knowledge and experience to make the Conference full professional but also practical. Everyone of them is an appreciated person with a wide knowlegde of project management.
Among the names approved by the Program Board are experts from Poland and abroad. And here, we can let you on a secret - it was decided to implement a new idea to the agenda. Portfolio Experience is going to become more open to Polish speaking people, as PMI Poland Chapter did this year. To wit, the agenda will be divided in two parallel sessions - one Polish, and one English. Therefore, we would like to make Portfolio Experience accessible to everyone regardless of language skills.
Alongside Mohamed Khalifa, as Speakers will appear:
- Jack Hsieh - one of the best Asian project management trainer who will present his experiences in the speech entitled "Alignment of Portfolio Management and Corporate Strategy by application of New Product Management (NPD) and Business analysis (BA) – Case study of a Chinese State Owned Corporation"
- Małgorzata Korytowska - Head of Project Management Department at ING Bank Śląski S.A., the Winner of PMO Award for the Most Mature PMO 2014. She is experienced manager, certified coach, and lecturer at University of Silesia. At the conference she will talk about her PMO’s road to the victory.
- Piotr Ogonowski - experienced manager and management lecturer that worked and managed projects, provided consulting services and training courses for over 200 companies. He will talk about "Strategic Projects Office" and present case studies from three of the all organizations.
The Roundtables session will be led by:
- Witold Hendrysiak - co-founder and former President of the Project Management Institute Poland Chapter, currently member of the PMI Ethics Review Committee and PMI PC Auditing Committe President, responsible for project portfolio management in Raiffeisen Bank Polska S.A. You may remember him from his speech at Portfolio Experience 2015. This year, he will moderate a disscusion about "Value Management".
- Agnieszka Gasperini - also a former President of PMI Poland Chapter, currently PMI Region Mentor for Central Europe. The experienced Project Manager with multi-international skills will lead a Roundtables session during that she will ask you "How to develop strengths of the PMO team".
Mrs. Korytowska, Mr. Ogonowski, Mr. Hendrysiak and Mrs. Gasperini will cover the Polish part of the Agenda.
The detailed information about the Speakers is to read here.
We hope that the experienced personalities and other above presented information encourage you more and more to attend the Conference. On this point, we have an another surprise for you. We decided to prolong the Early Bird Registration. If you register until the 21st February, we will offer you the lowest price equal 650 PLN net. That's a very good news, isn't it?
But the list of Speakers is not closed. In the agenda there are still free places to fill in with the next great names. We will inform you about every decision the Program Board will make. Stay tuned!