Portfolio Experience Conference 2019 Warsaw, Poland
The only event in Poland dealing with the subject of Project Portfolio Management and PMO, gathering practitioners and experts from all around the world.
It’s an excellent opportunity to share and exchange experience and knowledge. Participation in the conference gives you access to tools and practices that will help you make better business decisions and manage sustainable and optimal project portfolio.
The conference will let you broaden your mind not only through contact to experts, but also through participation in practical lessons. At the second day, you can take part in an all-day workshop and learn from the best PPM specialist.
This edition’s main theme is PMO as the Transformation Enabler, and sessions will therefore cover such topics as:
· Best Practices in Organizational Change
· PMO Value Added Services
· Leadership in Transformation Process
· Projects and Portfolio Strategic Alignment
Our aim is to:
- Focus on project portfolio and its connection to projects, programs, processes and people,
- Study REAL cases – how can project portfolio management help managers make better decisions?
- Share and exchange knowledge and best organizational and PMO management practices,
- Identify various roles in project portfolio management,
- Understand and control the changes connected to implementing project portfolio management and creating PMO,
- Get to know main processes in project portfolio implementation.
Don’t miss the unique opportunity and take part in Portfolio Experience:
- Learn methods of evaluation the maturity level of project, program and portfolio management in organization
- Take a look at new trends in PMO management (Lean, Agile, SixSigma)
- Get to know others experience in creating and development of PMO and project portfolio
- Check how others handle stakeholder engagement in cooperation with PMO and project portfolio management
- Earn 7 PDUs!