On the second day of the Conference Portfolio Experience (6 October 2020) will be a workshop in which participants will also be able to deepen their knowledge in a bellow topic.
The PMO as a change agent; do’s and don’ts
by Erik F Steketee
The workshop will be a very interactive hands-on session about the roles of a PMO in the change process. We will apply some tools on your challenges and share insights from your practice and Prosci’s research. The learnings will be that a PMO can be a perfect enabler of change but should never substitute for the role of a sponsor or a CMO.
The workshop covers topics like:
- Short introduction of Prosci, the leading standard in Change Management
- Use an assessment tool to check your own project or PMO
- How to define change success: ROI and usage and adoption
- Roles of the sponsor towards project, PMO and organization
- Roles of the CM and CMO
- Roles of the PMO
- Work on your own perfect triangle of Sponsor, PMO and CMO
- How to measure success: Uwaga ADKAR
- The do’s and don’ts of the PMO as a change agent