Portfolio Experience Conference 2019 Warsaw, Poland
Conference - 8 April 2019
Workshop – 9 April 2019
Please be sure to read the following conditions of participation in the conference and then complete your online registration:
I. General provisions
1. Portfolio Experience Conference, hereinafter referred to as the "Conference", will be held on April 8-9, 2019 at the InterContinental Warszawa Hotel in Warsaw, Emilii Plater 49, 00-125 Warsaw.
2. The organizer of the conference is WHITECOM Project Experience, with headquarters in Ząbki, Chełmońskiego 5G, 05-091 Ząbki, hereinafter referred to as the „Organizer”.
3. The official website of the conference can be found at: http://portfolioexperience.pl/ and the official communication channel between the participant and the organizer is the e-mail address: email@example.com
II. Rules for participation
4. The condition for participation in the Conference is to read and accept the Regulations.
5. It is forbidden to film, record and photograph participants of the Conference without the consent of the Organizer.
6. The organizer has the right not to allow a participant to participate in Conference without giving a reason.
III. Conference fee
7. Participation in the conference is payable and the cost of participation includes full and open access to all lectures and roundtable sessions as well as coffee breaks and lunch. The price does not include travel costs, hotel accommodation, parking fees or any other personal expenses.
The price does not include workshop on 9th April 2019.
8. Registration for the conference is tantamount to giving a permission to WHITECOM Project Experience to use the photographs, film, audio, or other recording of participant during Portfolio Experience 2019 for promotion of the conference.
9. The fee depends on the registration date of the participant:
a) 800 PLN (3 000 PLN for representatives of company providing training and consulting services) if you register till 8th February 2019
b) 1 000 PLN (3 000 PLN) till 8th March 2019
c) 1 200 PLN (3 000 PLN) till 2nd April 2019
All prices are net.
10. Participation in workshop on 9th April 2019 costs:
a) 1 050 PLN if person also attends conference (3 000 PLN for representatives of company providing training and consulting services
b) 1 500 PLN if person doesn't attend conference (wishes to go only to workshop), (3 000 PLN for representatives of company providing training and consulting services
All prices are net.
11. There are provided preferential prices for participants of Portfolio Experience edition 2014 - 2018:
a) 750 PLN (3 000 PLN for representatives of company providing training and consulting services) if you register till 8th February 2019
b) 900 PLN (3 000 PLN) till 8th March 2019
c) 1 050 PLN (3 000 PLN) till 2nd April 2019
All prices are net.
12. The organizer reserves the right to individually reduce the amount of the Conference fee.
13. After registering via the application form available on the website Conference participant will receive confirmation of registration to the e-mail address indicated by him. If your confirmation email has not arrived within five business days, please contact us.
14. WHITECOM Project Experience reserves the right to cancel the event or substitute speakers. In the unlikely event that we should have to cancel the Portfolio Experience Conference, all participants will be informed and all payments made by participants will be returned to them in full. However, WHITECOM Project Experience is not responsible for any attendees' other related expenses, including hotel and travel.
IV. Cancellation policy and complaints
15. The Organizer informs that the Participant who is a consumer may withdraw from the distance contract by electronic means without giving a reason, whereas due to the fact that the Participant enters into a contract in which a specific day and place of the conference is indicated, art. 38 points 12 of the Act on Consumer Rights, which states that in this case – in connection with informing the Participant - the right to withdraw from the contract within 14 days without giving a reason is not entitled.
16. All complaints from Conference Participants to the Organizer should be reported by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. A properly submitted complaint should contain at least the following data: name and surname, e-mail address, subject of the complaint, circumstances justifying the complaint. The Organizer shall respond to the complaint promptly, no later than within 14 days from the date of its submission. The decision regarding the complaint will be forwarded to the Participant at the e-mail address indicated by him.
17. All cancellations must be received by email: email@example.com, subject: “Cancellation”, personal details in the message.
18. Should the received notification of cancellation be:
a) not later than 22nd February 2019, the Organizer refunds to the participant 100% of the fee.
b) not later than 8th March 2019, the Organizer refunds to the participant 100% minus the cancellation fee 300 PLN net.
19. No refund of any kind will be given for cancellation requests received after 8th March 2019.
20. Substitutions (from the same organization) are welcome at no additional fee. If a substitution is necessary, please email firstname.lastname@example.org ahead of time. This will help simplify the transfer process and expedite registration.
21. No-shows are liable for the entire conference fee.
V. Forms of Payment
22. Payments must be made by bank transfer to the account indicated by the organizer. The account number will be indicated in the email confirming the registration and / or invoice. Prior, direct contact with the organizer is required to discuss payment details. The organizer should be contacted via the e-mail address indicated in registration form.
23. The organizer is not responsible for items left, lost or stolen during the Conference.
24. Participants bear full financial responsibility for any damage or devastation caused or induced by them in the premises where the Conference will be held.
VII. Processing of personal data
25. The data administrator is WHITECOM Sp. z o.o., with its registered office in Ząbki (05-091), at ul. Chełmońskiego 5G, KRS 0000428629, NIP 1251617744, REGON 146248570.
26. Contact details of the data administrator: email@example.com, +48 781 006 800.
27. The following rights apply to the processing of data:
a) withdrawal of consent - if the data is processed on the basis of consent,
b) access to data - information about what data and for what purpose are processed,
c) rectification, modification, updating of data,
d) request for deletion of data,
e) requests to limit the storage of data,
f) raise objections,
g) transfer of data,
h) lodge a complaint with the supervisory body.
28. In the scope of data the application of which is mandatory in the form:
a) the basis for the processing will be the performance of the contract concluded between the Organizer and the Participant and the legitimate goals of the administrator, ie the implementation of statutory objectives of the Association, i.e. promoting professionalism in project management in organizations and academic centers, and supporting, accepting and disseminating best project management practices in Poland and stimulating public awareness in this field,
b) data will be made available to those involved in the organization of the conference and processed to complete the activities related to the conference settlement.
29. In the scope of data, the application of which is voluntary in the form:
a) the basis for processing will be the consent given, by providing certain data in the form fields,
b) data will be made available to those involved in the organization of the conference and processed until the completion of activities related to the settlement of the conference, unless prior consent is revoked.
30. Data provided for invoicing:
a) will be processed on the basis of the contract concluded between the Organizer and the Participant, the implementation of the objectives arising from legitimate interests pursued by the administrator and fulfillment of the obligation imposed on the administrator, resulting from claims related to the contract and accounting and settlement obligations arising from applicable legal provisions,
b) will be kept for the time required by the applicable regulations, and made available to the extent necessary to processors, such as accounting.
31. Data recorded and shared in the form of photos and video recordings:
a) will be processed on the basis of the legitimate purposes of the administrator and the performance of the contract, i.e. the implementation of statutory objectives of the Association, i.e. promote professionalism in project management in business, organizations and academic centers, and support, accept and disseminate best project management practices in Poland, and to stimulate public awareness in this field,
b) data will be made available to those involved in the organization of the conference and dealing with professional recording, photographing and processing of materials.
32. Data where consent has been given for marketing or commercial purposes:
a) they will be processed on the basis of their consent in the form,
b) will be kept until withdrawal of consent;
c) will be transferred to the entities indicated in the submitted declarations.
VIII. Final provisions
33. Conference can be recorded and photographed by the Organizer.
34. Participation in the Conference is tantamount to transferring the proprietary copyrights to recordings and photos to the Organizer and consenting to their commercial use in the event of:
a) when the participant is filmed or photographed on the site;
b) when the participant voluntarily agrees to the interview in front of the camera, or posing for the photo.
35. The processing of data during the conference, including the sharing of recordings and photos is in accordance with the provisions of personal data protection.
35. All disputes regarding the organization of entries are settled by the WHITECOM Sp. o.o., regarding the implementation of the contract, a court of law.
36. All disputes shall be resolved in the case of Users being consumers by a competent common court, whereby the consumer has the option of using out-of-court complaint and redress mechanisms, in particular he may:
a) submit an application to settle the dispute to a permanent amicable consumer court operating at the Trade Inspection,
b) submit an application for the initiation of an arbitration mediation procedure ending the dispute between the consumer and the Service Provider to the voivodship Inspector of Trade Inspection,
c) use the help of poviat or city consumer ombudsman or a social organization whose statutory tasks include consumer protection.
37. The provisions of these Regulations form an integral part of the application for participation in the conference and all participants are obligated.
38. The organizer has the right to change the place and date of the Conference, about which the Participants will be notified by e-mail.
39. The organizer has the right to change these Regulations, about which participants will be notified by e-mail.